The purpose of this document is to establish the legal conditions that apply to the use of the website of IDOVEN 1903, S.L. www.idoven.ai
The ownership of the website corresponds to IDOVEN 1903, S.L., with CIF B88119862 and address at C/ Príncipe de Vergara nº 128 esc. Derecha, entreplanta, 28002 (Madrid) and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter "IDOVEN").
Acceptance of legal conditions
In addition to the Legal Conditions, shall apply to Users those other conditions that should subscribe in connection with the use of services that may offer IDOVEN. In case of contradiction between any particular and general conditions, the particular shall prevail.
IDOVEN reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. The User must periodically read the Legal Conditions to be aware of any changes, which need not necessarily be notified. If you do not agree with the modifications introduced, we recommend you do not use our website.
Mere access to the website does not imply any business relationship between IDOVEN and the User.
The Website does not provide medical advice and is not intended to provide medical advice. The information presented on the website may be considered merely an information or guidance and should not be construed or interpreted in any way as a substitute or replacement for medical advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional.
The information on the Website is under no circumstances intended for self-diagnosis or prescription purposes. It is important that Users of the website follow the advice of their physician or other health professionals regarding their health. If the User has any disease or other condition, should contact a physician immediately. Accordingly, the Website and its contents do NOT constitute OR imply:
- A medical diagnosis, provision of prescriptions or performance of treatment of any individual;
- An emergency or emergency health service;
- A home health care service;
- A service that replaces a face-to-face consultation with a doctor;
Important information about IDOVEN services
Users must differentiate between services that may be provided by Healthcare Professionals and services provided by IDOVEN. IDOVEN is limited to being a technology service provider that offers technological solutions mainly in the field of cardiology and, in certain cases, provides services, on an intermediary basis, with health professionals.
IDOVEN may provide certain Users with technical resources temporarily (essentially non-invasive wearable devices) to record and monitor electrocardiographic signals. IDOVEN may also provide certain technological resources to Health Professionals independent of IDOVEN (duly authorized) as an aid to the independent exercise by these professionals of their professional activity.
Healthcare Professionals are not employees or representatives of IDOVEN who may use some services of IDOVEN to provide their professional services. IDOVEN is independent of health care providers who may provide telemedicine services and is not responsible for the acts, omissions or content of communications made by such health care providers.
Consequently, the services that authorized health professionals may provide are offered and provided exclusively by these Health Professionals, on their own behalf and in their own name, and not by IDOVEN. In this sense, Users exonerate IDOVEN from any liability, including for any act or omission of Healthcare Professionals and agree that any legal action or civil liability it seeks to obtain for acts or omissions of Healthcare Professionals shall be directed exclusively against them and not against IDOVEN.
Protection of personal data
Information and contents of the website
The information of the website is that in effect on the date of last update. IDOVEN reserves the right to update/modify/delete information from this website at any time and without prior notice.
In addition, information presented on the Website on a particular date may only be accurate as of that date and IDOVEN disclaims any responsibility to update such information. IDOVEN shall not be liable for any action based on the information presented on this Website and all Users agree that any access to and use of this Website and any and all of its contents are used at the sole responsibility of the User.
IDOVEN does not guarantee and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained on the Web, although it makes reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is accurate and is properly updated.
In the event that the website contains links to other websites and materials of third parties or maintained or controlled by third parties, such links are provided for informational purposes only, without IDOVEN having any control over the content of such websites or materials. IDOVEN is not responsible for and does not analyze, approve, review, influence or endorse the content or use of any products or services that may be offered on such websites, and you access such websites at your own risk. We therefore accept no liability whatsoever for any damage or loss arising from their use.
IDOVEN may adopt, at its sole discretion and discretion, the measures it deems appropriate for the better performance of the web, including restrictions, barriers, or automatic measures to prevent conduct contrary to these Legal Conditions.
IDOVEN does not guarantee:
- The infallibility, availability, continuity, and absence of deficiencies of the website.
- That the content of the website or the information is free of viruses or other harmful elements as well as errors, omissions, or inaccuracies.
- Possible damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns, or disconnections in the operational functioning of the website.
- Delays or blockages in the use of this page caused by deficiencies or overloads of the data processing centre, or damage that may be caused by third parties through unlawful interference beyond the control of IDOVEN.
IDOVEN declines all liability for, among others:
- The adequacy of IDOVEN to the needs or expectations of Users.
- The level of satisfaction, quality of life, profit or profitability or the absence of loss or damage.
- The truthfulness, accuracy, and validity of the Users' data.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents, or data of the Users.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the solutions made available. In particular, and by way of example, IDOVEN is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, protection of personal data, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- IDOVEN is not responsible for the use that each User gives to the content and information made available, or the actions carried out based on them.
Neither IDOVEN nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this site.
IDOVEN has no liability for any loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunities of the User.
Virus hacking and other computer attacks
Users expressly undertake to:
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server on which this website is hosted, or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- Do not archive, download, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works, offer for sale, or use content or information contained in the services provided by IDOVEN or obtained through or on it.
- Not to disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Not attack the website or make improper use of this website by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other program or technologically harmful or damaging material. Do not perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems IDOVEN or third parties, and not to hinder access by other Users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computing resources through which IDOVEN provides its services.
- Do not violate the rights of privacy, image, honour, privacy, data protection, intellectual or industrial property, as well as not violate the confidentiality of information IDOVEN.
- Do not collect data for advertising purposes and not send advertising and communications for sales purposes or other commercial nature without prior request or consent. All contents of IDOVEN, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to IDOVEN, without being transferred to the User none of the rights of exploitation thereof.
Failure to comply with this clause could lead to the commission of offences punishable by the applicable regulations. We will report any such breach to the relevant authorities, and we will co-operate with them in order to discover the identity of the offender. Furthermore, in the event of any breach of this clause, you will immediately cease to be authorized to use this website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from a denial-of-service attack, viruses or any other technologically harmful or disruptive programs or materials that may affect your computer equipment, computer equipment, data, or materials on account of your use of this website or your downloading of any content from or redirected to this website.
Intellectual property and copyright
Except in those cases where the Web has content subject to intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties (in which case IDOVEN uses such content respecting those rights), IDOVEN reserves all rights of intellectual property on the contents of the Web and does not grant any license or authorization to reproduce, distribute and / or publicly communicate information, messages, graphics, drawings, logos, sound files and/or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible or downloaded through the Web without prior written permission of IDOVEN.
In no case shall it be understood that access and User navigation on the Web implies authorization or that any waiver, transfer, total or partial transfer of such rights or the granting of any right or expectation of right and in particular, the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of such content without the prior express permission of IDOVEN.
IDOVEN will only authorize the Website to be linked from third party websites upon request for consent from IDOVEN. Such consent shall be expressly stated, and IDOVEN's silence may not be construed as tacit consent.
IDOVEN only authorizes the User to access and use this site for personal, non-commercial use.
THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IDOVEN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR ANY USE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE, WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. IDOVEN, AND OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR ON ANY PARTICULAR WEBSITE; (II) DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) THE CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (IV) THE RESULT OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
In the event that any provision or provisions of these Conditions shall be held to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any competent Court, Tribunal or administrative body, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
Users must be of legal age and have full legal capacity to use the website. The use of the IDOVEN website by minors is expressly prohibited.
You can make any complaint and claim to IDOVEN. The complaints of Users must be sent, under their responsibility and commitment that the information provided is accurate and truthful, indicating the following: (i) personal data that allow the identification and contact of the claimant; and (ii) specification of the alleged illegal activity carried out on the web and justification thereof, including, where appropriate, indication of the rights infringed and the infringing facts as well as its location on the web. These notifications shall be sent to contact@IDOVEN.ai and shall indicate: "User Complaint".
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The use of this website and IDOVEN services are provided from Spain and are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any matter relating to the validity, interpretation, performance or breach of these Conditions, the parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them by law.
Updated June 2022